Design a Pride themed sticker for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card and have your sticker featured in our June sticker packs!
This June we are celebrating Pride by giving LGBTQIA+ artists a chance to have their stickers featured in our V3 sticker packs!
Ten (10) winners will be selected based on the judging criteria listed below. Each winner will also receive a $50 gift card from Amazon and a pack of stickers including their design. Enter by the end of the day on May 14th for a chance to win.
You may enter as many designs as you’d like so feel free to submit several designs!
This contest’s theme is Celebrating LGBTQIA+ Art. This is an open ended contest with the intention of allowing you to express yourself however you wish. Sticker designs can be silly, sexy, serious, or whatever you want it to be!
Some prompts to spark your creativity include (but are not limited to):
- In your own style, show what pride means to you
- Design a protest sticker in support of LGBTQIA+ rights
- Draw your custom character in rainbow colors or with a rainbow flag
- Write a message to your younger self giving advice you wish you had when you were younger
- Design a sticker with a PSA message for the community
- Create a sticker based on your favorite thing about being LGBTQIA+
- Draw your favorite LGBTQIA+ icon fan art
- Create a sticker about a historic LGBTQIA+ fact that people should know more about
- Draw/animate/photoshop a self portrait of you or you and your partner
- Create an image that represents how love feels to you
- Design a sticker thanking your biggest supporter (friend, parent, pet, teacher, partner, or whoever)
Each of the 10 winners will get:
- Their sticker featured in our June Pride sticker packs
- A $50 Amazon Gift Card
- A special sticker pack including their sticker design
- A shout out on Instagram
How To Enter
- Fill out the form below with your contact information.
- Email your file to us: email@example.com. Be sure to use the same email you include in the form.
- Post your sticker design on Instagram or TikTok with the hashtag #stickersoupcontest. Tag us to make sure we see it!
Rules & Regulations
Before submitting your entry, please review the following rules and regulations carefully:
- ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- STICKER GUIDELINES: Both family friendly designs and designs with adult content will be accepted. All colors and shapes are welcome, however, sticker designs should be no larger than 3in x 3in.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: The sticker design must be original, created by the entrant, and not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights. By entering, you agree that you have full usage rights to your designs. If you submit copyrighted artwork, you are liable for any legal damages that may come from the IP infringement. Entries must be submitted electronically in a high-resolution, 300dpi CMKY printable file. The design must be submitted to StickerSoup via email before the contest deadline.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on April 25th, 2023 and ends on May 14th, 2023. Any entries received after the contest deadline will not be eligible for consideration. Winners will be announced at the beginning of June when the sticker packs are released.
- PRIZES: The winners of the contest will each get; their sticker featured in June sticker packs, a $50 Amazon Gift Card, a sticker pack featuring their sticker design, and a shoutout on instagram. All prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions will be made. The winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on the prize. Prize shipments will take place sometime in June.
- JUDGING: All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of StickerSoup representatives. Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality, skill, and adherence to the contest theme. The ten winners will be selected at StickerSoup’s sole discretion, and all decisions are final.
- OWNERSHIP AND USE OF ENTRIES: All winning entries become the property of StickerSoup upon submission. By entering the contest, each entrant grants StickerSoup a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, publish, display, and distribute the design in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, and promotion of StickerSoup and its products.
- LIABILITY RELEASE: By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless StickerSoup, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, damages, or liability arising from or relating to the contest or the entrant’s participation in the contest.
- DISQUALIFICATION: StickerSoup reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who violates these rules and regulations or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION: StickerSoup reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate the contest at any time, without notice or liability.
- GOVERNING LAW: The contest is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, and all entrants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California.
By submitting an entry to the contest, each entrant acknowledges that they have read and agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Leave a comment below and we’ll answer it as best as we can!